A blog about all things rural and agritourism related
Stage 3: Design DevelopmentMarch 29, 2015
Stage 3: Design Development
After choosing the best option from the previous stage, the design will be taken to a more detailed level which involves
- Drawing elevations, sections and refining the look, sizes and materials.
- Determine how building will operate.
- You will choose colours, fixtures, equipment and share any magazine photos you may have collected with us.
- Review Preliminary Analysis and ensure we are taking advantage of opportunities and complying with regulations.
- Where necessary, consult with electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers.
VELD architect will make sure that your needs have been met before proceeding with permits and construction drawings.